Curvy, Curly, Conscious
I have an exciting job opportunity to share! We're looking for an intern to work with us across my two businesses (The Shelah Marie + Curvy, Curly, Conscious.)
This is a very broad and exciting part-time role (20 hours/week.) The right candidate will be involved in many ongoing projects. Therefore, you will need to be able to work in a fast pace virtual environment, be resourceful, and you must have a growth mindset.
Below you will find the minimum requisites for the job. If you don’t match any of these criteria, please don’t apply as unfortunately, I need all these skills/criteria.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum 1-year experience as PA or Private PA
- Based in South Fl./ Or available to work remote
- Self-starter, ability to take initiatives and to manage projects on their own
- Experience in social media
- Strong sales acumen
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Tech-savvy (keen on tech, productivity apps, social media tracking, etc.)
- Have an ability to create systems for productivity
- SUPER important: Must be able to who accept constructive criticism, work well with strong personalities, and move forward from disagreements w/out taking ish personally :)
Responsibilities for the role include: (to be explained in much more details in person as some elements/projects are still confidential):
- Calendar and emails management
- Schedule meetings, correspondence, and note-taking
- Remind the executive team of important tasks and deadlines
- Support on project management
- Help with research, content, design and strategy for various projects (website, newsletter, CCC Shop, courses, partnerships, etc.)
- Helping with the organization of national and international events, retreats, and pop-ups for Curvy, Curly, Conscious
This is initially a part-time role (20 hours/week)
Applications are opened until this post is updated to “position fulfilled”.
To apply: send resume + cover letter (super important so please explain in details why you should be considered for the role!) + references to email@example.com.